Friday 20 April 2012

Spring Cleaning.

I don't like this new way of posting on blogger -_- very annoying.

The girls had a nice thorough cage cleaning today :) It looks all spick and span now ^_^
I would say that Lily almost completely trusts me now. She's very good with being picked up and always comes to me :) Rue's still in progress, but she'll come along sooner or later.
They had some yummy melon this morning; went down a treat (and stole some of my boyfriend's kebab last night when he wasnt looking, too XD hehe)


Also, the piggies have been upgraded to a Ferplast 100 cage, way bigger than their 80. So they now have more boxes to hide in and aren't arguing, which is always good when you have a hormonal Smudge chasing everyone out of 'her' box!


And finally, I got an ornament for my tank. The bristlenose catfish absolutely love their new home X'D Hehe.

Over and Out,
Kami x

No comments:

Post a Comment