Wednesday 25 April 2012

Best Buds.

Lily's really bonded with me the past couple days. She hears when I wake up in the morning and runs to the bars to wait for me, she's 99% okay with being picked up and when I go to leave the room, she tries to come too; climbing up my clothes! XD
Rue's still on and off, which is suprising as I thought she'd be the easier one to tame; being so calm and quiet. But either way, we're all getting along well. Cant believe how big they're getting. Also, they're sleeping less. They're both up when I am and usually only sleep a few hours during the day instead of doing a 9-5 sleeping shift like they did when I first got them lol :)

I've done the other side of the fishtank now. So it's cloudy as f*ck again but it cleared up overnight so it's just a waiting game now.. Much like with the Guineas. Two days or two weeks til they give birth? God knows.

Over and Out,
Kami x

No comments:

Post a Comment