Saturday 14 April 2012

Hamster Sandwiches.

I completed a survery on the wonderful omlet.co.uk about their 'Qute' cage and got a £5 voucher. So I got some 'Seed and Honey Sandwiches for Hamsters, Gerbils and etc', plus a gnaw stone for Delilah (which she ABSOLUTELY loves.) The rats have one hanging in their cage ^_^


Looks so good that I want to try it!


On a different note, had a bit of difficulty with the girls yesterday. I'm hoping it's just that they're feeling a bit protective with all the strange guinea pig sounds and smells, but Rue gave me a warning nip and Lily was constantly trying to eat my hand! XD They seemed to relax after some free-range time. They used me as a climbing frame and dug a hole in my plant pot ><'

Going to hang my 6-leaf clover (yes, it's real. I picked it myself) over the piggies for luck -touch wood-
^ That was the most superstitious sentance I've ever written, but hey. ^

Over and Out,
Kami x

No comments:

Post a Comment