Monday 30 April 2012

Big Wet Dog.

Sorry it's been so long since I wrote, I've been a busy bee.
Lily is still doing great as ever, I'm tempted to say she almost completely trusts me, but dont want to jinx it XD Rue had a couple days where she did not want to be touched but she was such a good girl and didnt bite once when I had to chase her out for free-range time.
She's been better after she spent about 30 minutes climbing in and out of my dressing gown whilst I was on the laptop :)

I've filled their cage with exciting stuff;
- Two 'SupaStar' hanging treat thingies by Excel (which they're picking away at happily)
- A hanging rat stick treat which they don't seem too bothered by but are eating
- A small wooden ledge made for chinchilla/degu cages (Rue loves to chew it)
- A gnaw stone, which neither really know what to think of
- A load of tissue. I stuff it in their cardboard tube and they disperse it around the cage XD

I'll try and get some nice photos of the girls tomorrow, as all I currently have are ones of my dog getting muddy in the river



Also, the pigs are getting big baby bellies. Any day now. Im betting about 8 or 9 days for Smudge.. Maybe longer but hey.

Over and Out,
Kami x

No comments:

Post a Comment